"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles."
Audrey Hepburn

Saturday, April 16, 2011

neVer forgeT

From 32angels.com
  I hope you all take a few minutes today to remember the 32 lives that were taken all too quickly, four years ago today. Let's all try and think of the blessings that we are fortunate to have in our lives and try to live each day to its fullest, for the 32 who can't.
 
Bisous!


Follow A La Mode et Plus!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear from you ladies! It makes my day to read your comments, so thank you for leaving the love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...