"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles."
Audrey Hepburn

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Mr. Wrinkly

Here's the story,
Of an angry lady,
Who had had it up to here with her iron. 
She thought he should do his job,
And he didn't
The stupid little turd.
Shirt: White House Black Market, Cardigan: Forever 21, Skirt: H&M, Shoes: Aldo, Watch: Michael Kors, Necklace/Ring: Amrita Singh via Hautelook, Earrings: Gifted,
Here's the story,
Of a wrinkly bottom,
Even though he had been ironed before work.
All day long he looked a mess,
As seen below,
What a poor little skirt.
I hope you are enjoying this little song. If you aren't, don't worry- it's almost done.
Till the one day when the lady realized something,
And she knew that it was much more than likely,
That the issue,
 Was a case of user error.
That's the way she decided to to learn to iron.
To learn to iron, to learn to iron.
 That's the way she decided to learn to iron!
Am I hiding my head in shame after that embarrassing song?
Or am I just playing the role of cool, aloof blogger?
Hi lovely readers. Is anyone still there after that incredibly random and out there latest version of the Brady Bunch song? I judge you a bit if you are. But I am sure happy to have you, you beautiful little weirdos. So in case you missed the message of that little tune, my skirt (aka wrinkly bottom) is wrinkly. And I (aka angry lady) did indeed iron it before work. Flash forward 10 minutes and it looks like this. I would try and blame the iron, but considering this is the second occurrence of said incident and two different skirts were involved, and the iron was used by my grandmother for years, I am thinking the best conclusion is that I am an ironing failure, and need lessons so I can master the skill of not looking like I slept in my clothes! Any volunteers?
Oh did I mention I am using my new tripod and remote?? You figured it out when you saw the remote not so stealthily hidden in my hand? What smart little buggers you are :)
Outside Laura is excited about how often she will now appear!
Trying to show the lace back, not Mr. wrinkly bottom!
In case you were wondering, the ring on my finger is going to serve as my "not-quite-as-cool-as-a-YSL-arty-ovale-ring- but-almost" ring, since my plans for obtaining that coveted beauty have been put on hold (a story for another time). And the best part, is that this version was such a steal I was able to get it in two colors!
I hope you will bear with me while I figure this whole tripod/remote thing out since my remote today only seemed to want to work when it was pointed directly at the camera, like so. Not quite what I was going for. Well they do say practice makes perfect!

Don't forget, if you have a question you have been dying to ask me you can pop on over to formspring and ask away!

Bisous!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear from you ladies! It makes my day to read your comments, so thank you for leaving the love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...