"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles."
Audrey Hepburn

Thursday, April 28, 2011

MTV Style Feature!

Photo from MTV Style
Question: How excited was I to sign on to twitter today and see a Tweet from MTV Style announcing the top style bloggers of the week with my name in it?? Answer: Over the moon excited!! Their weekly roundup is a staple of my Thursday, as I always love getting new inspiration on ways to wear current trends. Plus it introduces me to fantastic new blogs, which I think we all love! And it was all the more thrilling that it was my comfy-as-PJs outfit, which they actually mentioned in the feature :) 

You can check out the full feature here and see how two other amazing bloggers, Ehmonie and Kirsten, styled their chambray shirts. I am obsessed with Ehmonie's accessories (amazing Rebecca Minkoff bag anyone?) and Kirsten's très adorable reverse-classic look (I told her I thought her white denim skinnies were perfection. Don't you agree?) Thank you again MTV for making my day!!
And your daily dose of Eli :) The little bugger absolutely LOVES pens!!
Bisous! 

Follow A La Mode et Plus!

2 comments:

Let me hear from you ladies! It makes my day to read your comments, so thank you for leaving the love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...