"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles."
Audrey Hepburn

Sunday, May 8, 2011

It's all for you today, mum

Hi gal pals and Happy Mother's Day to all you gorgeous mommas out there!! I hope you are all having as gorgeous Sunday weather whereever you are, as we are here. I wish I could take my mumsicle on a lovely little picnic. But she is with her baby today watching him pitch his heart out, and I know that is the best gift she could get. So I'll share her :)

I know you guys don't really want to hear all my mushy gushies about my mum, but since this is my blog after all, I reserve the right to be a tad selfish at times and share about personal life things. And since my mom is my number one fan, and probably my most loyal follower, it is only fair that she gets a little shout out on her day. So just bear with me :)

My rock- You are truly my hero and your strength amazes me every day. I have no idea how you handle everything that you do, and how you do it with such grace and poise. You have always been one of my best friends, and I value your opinion on everything in my life, whether it is about clothes, boys, academic decisions or friend dilemmas. Friends have come and gone in my life, but you are the consistent, stable force in my life that a girl desperately needs. I can always count on you to be behind me 100% and support any decision I make. You advise me on what you think is right, but you always give me the freedom to make the wrong choice and then you're there to help me fix it. You have always led by example on how to dress fashionably, but more importantly you showed me how to live a life of style. Because of you I know that style goes layers beyond the clothes, and I will always strive to live up to the classy example you have set. I pray that I will be half the woman and mother you are. You have given me a terrific example of how to balance family and work and I admire you so much for that. Just remember, I want you to be happy more than anything and I will support whatever makes you happy, just as you have done for me. Thanks for always being behind me and making me believe I can do anything. I love you mom.
Mom and me

I love you more than words can express, and I wouldn't be anywhere without you. People tell me more and more often that I remind them a lot of you. I only hope to be so lucky. Thanks for giving me life, and for making that life better than any little girl could ask for.

Bisous!


Follow A La Mode et Plus!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear from you ladies! It makes my day to read your comments, so thank you for leaving the love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...