"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles."
Audrey Hepburn

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

The ABCs of moi

Hiya girlfriends! How is everyone doing on this fine Tuesday evening? Oh me, you ask? Fine, fine. Just wasting incredible amounts of time on Pinterest! I've heard everyone singing it's praises for months now and I was highly uninterested. But then a tweet that I saw this morning (don't even remember what it said) triggered that light bulb-above-my-head moment. And I said "Self, you love to procrastinate, and to organize. This could accomplish both!" And a new obsession was born.

So you might be wondering where the outfit photos have been this week. Trust me, I'm wondering too. I've been getting dressed, and really cutely (imho), all week and I have nothing to show for it! Ya know why? Because my camera is playing games with me. I'm serious. I think it is on strike or something. First, my remote goes missing, even though I am quite certain I put it back where it always is after the last time I used it. Then, when I try and just do the self-timer shots with my tripod, my camera refuses to focus, no matter what I do and how many different settings I try! So annoying. Alas, I stopped fighting it yesterday and decided to give in to my camera's vacation demands. Hopefully a full day's rest will satisfy and we will be back in business tomorrow. And yes, I am aware I give objects human emotions and back stories way too often. C'est la vie. Long story short, you're stuck with yet another "getting to know me" post. Albeit, this one is in a creative ABC format, so you can't get too mad. Enjoy!

Age: 23 and loving life!
B ed Size: Queen. I got lucky when I moved that my mom had a spare bed she let me take. It is much more space than I need, but you won't hear me complaining :)
Chore you hate : Vacuuming. I don't know why, but I always dread it.
Dogs: I've always loved 'em and 3 weeks ago I brought home my very own little pup, Eli!
Essential start of your day: Coffee/chai latte. It just makes the morning much more pleasant.
Favorite Color: Pink. No questions asked.
Gold or silver: It really depends on my mood/outfit, but usually silver dominates. Except for my MK watch, which I would wear every day if I could.
Height: 5 ft. 3.75 inches. Hey, those 3/4 are important! 
Instruments I play (or have played): Don’t play any now but I took piano lessons for a couple years, and played violin in school because we had to either sing or play an instrument. And for the sake of all my classmates ears, violin was the lesser of two evils.
Job Title: Fact checker
Kids: In the future, for sure!
Live: Washington, DC
Mom’s Name: Barbara. Aka wonderwoman
Nickname: Lolo in college and The Hulk in high school (effect of an unfortunate swimming photo)
Pet Peeve: I get really bugged if people grind their teeth together. It just is painful to my ears and so not good for their teeth!
Quote from a movie: "I'll never let anybody put me in a cage." "I don't want to put you in a cage, I want to love you!" "Same thing."
 Right or left handed: Right
Siblings: 1 brother, who happens to be my very best friend and favorite person on planet Earth!
Time you wake up: Well right now, 6 to take Eli out, then back to bed and up by 8. On weekends, who knows!!
Underwear: I wear it?? I really don't know what else to say about that.
Vegetables you dislike: Mushrooms and olives (if that is a vegetable?)
What makes you run late: Oversleeping is my biggest battle!
X-rays you’ve had done: Teeth, wrist, arm and a cat scan before my appendectomy
Yummy food you make: I'm still learning but I'd say my signatures are tomato soup, turkey sausage and arugula pasta and burritos!
Zoo animal: I've always had a thing for the elephants.

I really, really think that outfit posts will be able to come back tomorrow! Let's all cross our fingers and wish upon the last star to the left. Thanks dolls :)

Bisous!



Follow A La Mode et Plus!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear from you ladies! It makes my day to read your comments, so thank you for leaving the love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...