"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles."
Audrey Hepburn

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Cuddle up kittens

One of the undeniably fabulous things about the colder weather is wrapping up in chunky layers and cuddling up on the couch-hopefully with a cuddle buddy :). And I think we can all agree that one of this season's hottest things to be wrapped in is fur-whether faux or real. While in the fashion world, real is almost always better I personally prefer to fake it when it comes to fur. Lucky for the furry-friendly fashionista there are many, many amazing options for us to don and look terrificly elegant. The luxurious softness and wallet friendly price tag are the candles on top. I've been scouring the web to score one of these beauties, and I haven't made any decisons quite yet, but these are some of my favorites:
If this was not sold out on every site I have come across, it would be in my closet!!! Oh the sadness.
I thought about picking up a vest like this in Paris, but the only ones they had were made of rabbit and I just couldn't do that.
I really love this one! It is so simple but great and could easily be used to dress any outfit up or down.


Mmm this one is just fur-i-licious!!
What do you ladies think of fur? Are you loving it as this seasons it outerwear? Do you favor vests or jackets?
Continuing to show support for breast cancer awareness. Shirt and skirt: H&M, Wedges: Steve Madden, Necklace: Charlotte Russe, Earrings, bracelets and ring: Personal Accents, Ring: Grandmother's vintage


Finally tried out one of my new Essie's! Nails: Merino Cool. I never would choose a color like this typically but I LOVE it. It is a really beautiful shade. Can't wait to try the others :)

I have to admit I have such a weakness for Charlotte Russe jewelry. They have a huge selction at a great price.

New wedges. I had been looking for a pair that was just a simple black pair, and this was the chosen pair.
So I made a very exciting purchase this week that I can't wait to get and share with you!! Hopefully it will come soon because I feel  like a little kid on christmas eve waiting for this package to arrive! Ok beauties, have a fabulous weekend!!
Bisous!

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog!

    With love, Samm
    @ www.afterstylecomesfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. First, I love, love, love the vest in the second photograph - so perfect! I don't like the way I look in faux fur; however, I think you'd look utterly adorable in it!

    Also, those wedges are fierce! I want, I want!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such great fur pieces!!! I love your skirt and shoes too! :D
    Can't wait to see your purchase!
    http://aclosetfashionista.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool post and i love the beackground!!!
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Let me hear from you ladies! It makes my day to read your comments, so thank you for leaving the love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...