"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles."
Audrey Hepburn

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Fashionable Giving: The return!

Morning kittens! Happy Thanksgiving Eve!!! Sorry for the over zealous excitement, but tomorrow just so happens to be my favorite day of the year. To me, it beats Christmas hands down, because family and friends gather together and take time to be thankful, and there isn't any exchange of material goods involved. Now don't get me wrong, I love me some Christmas more than most, but Turkey Day has always held this special place in my heart! I'll be starting the festivities with a fun, easy Turkey Trot 5K to benefit the homeless, alongside my brother and best friends! I can't think of a better way to kick off the holiday. Oh, and while we are on the topic of running, (I know, again) I have decided to spare you all from listening to my rants/raves about running time and time again by creating a running blog! If you have any interest in running/ hearing about my adventures into the running world, check it out: http://laurasrunningjourney.blogspot.com/

Now onto the purpose of this post! As the title would indicate, it is that time of year again to start thinking about gift giving! Back by popular demand (don't you love how I think I am just so popular :)) I will be presenting 10 different Fashionable Giving gift guides starting Dec. 1! I will be doing it similarly to last year's guides, with several items listed in a variety of price ranges. So far, I have 8 categories that have either been suggested or were the product of my late night brainstorms. I'd love your input in selecting the last two. I'll list the current 8 below, and please leave comments, tweet me, facebook me or use any other means of communciation you know of (telepathy anyone?) to let me know what other types of gift guides you would like to be covered. Thanks guys!!

1. Grandparents
2. Empty Nesters
3.Travel Enthusiasts
4. Shutter Bugs (aka photographers)
5. Comedians
6. New Home Owners
7. Tailgating Kings (and Queens)
8. Hostess with the Mostess
9. UP TO YOU :)
10. YOU DECIDE :)

Oh and if you are curious to check out last year's guides, you can click on the links below! Happy Turkey (or Tofurkey!) eating people!!

The Newlyweds, The New Parents, The Sports Addict, The Cusine Queen, The College Kid, The Friend with Everything!

Bisous!

Follow A La Mode et Plus!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear from you ladies! It makes my day to read your comments, so thank you for leaving the love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...