"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles."
Audrey Hepburn

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Psst...

...I'm over here! I know you probably thought I had died or some other equally over dramatic occurence since I have been missing in action for a week, but I am in fact alive and well. And I plan on having plenty of time for you my blog lovies, so never fear. I will be back in action tomorrow, but for now go check out the amazing Wear To Go Girls Tumblr, and you might just find my personal recommendation of what to see in DC! You'll laugh, you'll cry, a good time will be had by all. I promise. And make sure you check out all the other awesome recommendations of previous Wear To Go Girls' city recommendations, and poke around on the site in general. Mel and Jamie are up to awesome things!

Now remember the plan: I'll be here tomorrow, wearing some clothes and talking about them. Well probably not the last part since I don't usually talk about my outfits actually at all. Usually I ramble. So revised plan, I'll get dressed tomorrow and talk about random events. Aren't I just the most interesting person ever?? :)

UPDATE: I'm also over here, today. Can you say life goal accomplished (be in two places at once)? I knew this blogging thing would lead to great things :) Make sure you check out the rest of Jessica's Haute Household series. I know you will find some awesome decorting inspiration!

Bisous!

Follow A La Mode et Plus!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear from you ladies! It makes my day to read your comments, so thank you for leaving the love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...