"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles."
Audrey Hepburn

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Start of the fall wish list

For the first time in 18 years, I am not headed back to school. As a recent college grad, summer is no longer a holiday for me, but merely a season. But that is certainly not going to keep me from having a fall fashion wish list! I think fall may be my absolute favorite season for fashion and this year is no exception. After some much needed retail therapy last Friday, my wish list is slightly shorter. The first ever Bloomingdale's Outlet opened at our local mall and mom and I decided that was something we couldn't miss! I had been searching for the perfect pair of skinny jeans and finally landed on the 7 For All Mankind Roxanne skinny jeans in destroyed beverly glen.

Not a fan of these paired with sneaks, but with heels they work!
It seems like every fashion mag I picked up in August had a feature on the ever-popular boyfriend blazer. I had held out so long on this trend, not sure if I could pull it off. But I decided to at least try a few on and see if I found anything magical. Boy did I ever when I came upon the Elie Tahari jennel jacket in navy blue! I loved the fit and it looked great with the skinny jeans. I am still working on outfit pairings for this blazer, but I am so excited for the weather to get a little cooler so I can try it out!!

Can't find a pic in navy.

After spending forever in the clothes section, mom and I ventured over to the shoes and handbags, where I proceeded to drool over practically everything! And here is where a majority of my fall wish list was created!!

1. The item I most want to add to my wardrobe this fall is an over-sized brown designer bag. I am not a label snob on most items, and I do not currently own any designer bags (Coach aside), but I am really attracted to a lot of the designer bags for this season. Not to say that if I found exactly what I was looking for in a bag at Target that I wouldn't go for it. I have not totally decided on the style I want, but I am leaning towards a slouchy hobo, or a tote. I am pretty sure that I would prefer a cocoa/chestnut color, but I have also seen some beautiful camel bags, therefore I am leaving the color scheme a bit open-ended. The price range is still to be decided and will be based on how many freelance jobs I have in September, so most of the bags below that I am currently lusting after will not be a possibility, but it is still fun to look!
I think this Marc by Marc Jacobs tote is divine!! 
Also loving this Rebecca Minkoff, and I found this one at Bloomie's Outlet in my price range!

Sorry it is small, but I adore this Badgley Mischka! Found at Neiman Marcus, but a little out of the range. 
Doesn't do the detailing justice, but another Badgley Mischka that I am eyeing.
There are plenty more handbags that I would love to see in my closet, but those are a few that I saw out and about last weekend and loved! Which one do you lovely ladies like best? What fall bag are you dreaming of right now? Leave the love ladies!!


Bisous!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear from you ladies! It makes my day to read your comments, so thank you for leaving the love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...