"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles."
Audrey Hepburn

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Salut!

There is something so entirely wonderful about blankness. I love staring at a page, whether it be on a computer screen or a journal, and knowing that it is all mine to turn it into whatever I wish. It is absolutely freeing and inspiring.

Well, the quote on my header pretty much sums up my feelings about life, and the fact that it was spoken by my life-long idol, Audrey Hepburn, is the icing on top! I believe in pink so much that I once purposely left a red sock in my whites load so I could have all new pink clothes. Oui, je sais que je suis folle!

If you couldn't tell by now, I have a strong love of all things French. I was lucky enough to study in Paris for four months, which is when my obsession for fashion all began! I had always enjoyed clothes and fashion magazines, just like any girl does, but I was never the girl who put that much effort into outfits. I was more the grab-something-and go girl. But, after four months of being surrounded by the most perfectly coiffed women I had ever seen, I was absolutely hooked! I became the girl who never leaves the house in sweats and can be seen wearing high heels 90% of the time (and the higher, the better in this short girl's opinion). I started reading three or four fashion magazines a month and gradually became brave enough to try some of the looks I was loving in those glossy pages for myself. Eventually, I discovered the world of fashion blogs, which lead to a major addiction to online sample sales shopping, and now after having been an avid reader of many of your fabulous sites, I have decided to plunge head-first into the life of a fashion blogger myself!

I am so excited to see where this journey will take me and I would love to hear any advice other bloggers have for me!

Bisous!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear from you ladies! It makes my day to read your comments, so thank you for leaving the love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...