"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles."
Audrey Hepburn

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Hiya!

Hello dolls! Wowzers, has it been quiet up in here or what?? Crickets since March. That is a new record, even for the likes of me. I could make all kinds of excuses and whine about how truly, supremely busy I have been. And then I could make flowery promises about how I am back to stay and it won't happen again. But I've decided to take silent option C and do none of the above. We make our own paths over here, people. Instead, I'm just going to pick up where we left off, and try and ease back into my groove.

Since we last spoke, I have changed internships (Yes, again. I'm on my third one in two years. Will someone please just hire me already??) and I am really enjoying my new office! I've been here about a month, and everyone is great. It is a super small staff, which makes for a warm, welcoming environment and a lot of room for growth. I am working for a magazine, still, and have decided magazines are definitely where I want to be. I love the writing style, and the creative license that comes with magazine publications. Now to find one who will take me on in a capacity other than intern :)

Tune back in tomorrow for my 2nd installment of 5 Ways Wednesday where we will talk about how to style the summer equivalent of the LBD: the WLD, otherwise known as the white lace dress. We all (or we all should) have one hanging in our closets, and believe me, there are a myraid of ways to wear these babies. So until tomorrow...

Oh, in other exciting news... roommate is now MARRIED!!


Bisous!

Follow A La Mode et Plus!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear from you ladies! It makes my day to read your comments, so thank you for leaving the love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...