Hi loves! Happy almost weekend! I apologize for the lack of posting this week; it has just been one of those crazy weeks that you don't seem to have even a moment for yourself. But I am happy to say that things seem to be calming down, and that regular posting of Fashion Challenge Friday and Resolution Sunday will occur!Roam Where You Want To had given me a "Stylish Blogger" award! Thank you doll for giving me this award and totally making my day/week! Her blog has been one of my favorite recent finds as she combines a love of traveling, fashion and cooking. Who could want anything more?? I adore her Fashion Friendly Monday posts and am always amazed at her out of this world DIY abilities (just wait until you see her adorable wristlets)! Suffice it to say, this chick is fantastic and I am so humbled that she passed this award on to me.
As part of the award I am supposed to share 7 things about myself with you girls. I promise to try not to bore you :)
1. I truly think everything looks better in pink. I once put a red sock in my whites load on purpose so I could have all new pink clothes without having to buy anything. A bit extreme, bien sur; creative solution to a pressing addiction, mais oui!
2. I absolutely adore Audrey Hepburn because I think she embodies the great qualities all women should have: grace, glamour and class!
3. I am the happiest when it is snowing but I despise the cold. Yes, darlings, I am the queen of contradictions.
4. The smell of chlorine is comforting to me because swimming pools were such an integral part of my childhood, and typically the setting of many of my favorite memories.
5. I can relate almost any situation to an episode of the tv show Friends. A true classic if you ask me (or my bestie!) and I will never get tired of watching episodes over and over and over again.
6. As a little girl, my favorite thing to do was lay perfectly still in the oceans and just float wherever the waves took me. Now I sometimes wonder when I lost that ability to just float with the current and see where life takes me.
7. My brother is my hero and best friend. I don't know what I would do without him.
|The brother and I on Thanksgiving|
To keep the fun going I get to pass the award on to some stylish ladies whose blogs always provide me with great amusement, inspiration and sheer enjoyment. I definitely recommend these blogs if you are looking for a few new ones to check out and haven't already seen these! Check them out and I know you will enjoy.
Kileen of cute and little
Vicky of bikinis and passports
Hannah of Mademoiselle Hannah
Sydney of The Daybook (p.s if there was an award for cutest couple of all time if would so be THEM!)
Ivonne of Ivonne Stacy Style
Kim of eat.sleep.wear
Carrie of this free bird
Mara of M Loves M
Jessica of Style Obsession
Gabby of Gypsy*Diaries